Friday, February 4, 2011

What do you think?

First let me say keep on posting and extra credit points will still be given on last weeks Blog when you let me know you Blogged.  However this coming week as we have our massive cumulative review that I know you all love I want to offer a fun question up.  I want you to check out the following website and tell me what you think. Is this something that interest you?  Do you think it would help you?  Would you use this?  Let me know what you think and have a great weekend.  Keep in mind the Cumulative Test is this coming Friday Feb 11th.  Yes I will still give extra credit for taking part in this new blog.  So have fun with it and improve your grades.
http://dweeber.com/

10 comments:

Unknown said...

The dweedel dup thing would not help me unless we had a class group for it or somthing
Jeffrey Green

Cody Ross said...

I don't agree with Jeffery because it can help me.

Coach Herring said...

Guys I just got on it and joined. Looks like something we could use instead of DimDim. Ya'll check it out and tell me what you think.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cody, I do think it would be helpful especially when we can't use DimDim anymore.

Unknown said...

I agree with Jeffery if we have like a class about it we could probably understand more if we had a group about it.
Chandler McAulay

Unknown said...

I personly think that people should use it in case they need so improvement on grades.
Chandler McAulay

Victor the little brown kid Le said...

I think that this website would really intrest me and help me because of the fact that u can study with people when you are not with them.It would be most helpful 2 me because if i ever need 2 review anything or need help on anything i would go to this website.

Victor the little brown kid Le said...

Also agree with jeff because we could posobly schedule a day to have a class for the dweedle dup thing to review...all we would really need is 2 people at the most anyway 2 review together but if anyone else comes along to join the more the better i guess...

Coach Herring said...

OK So lets try this Thursday to have a review for our test on Friday. 8:00 PM should be a good time so everyone has a chance to get home and log in. I believe you will have to join the site and then if you will post your screen name on here I will send the request to everyone. That should get us all on there for the review. After this week it will be up to the rest of you if you want to use this site for studying together. It is always good to study together.

Madison Rish said...

Thank you, and i agree with both sides. Kimberly and Cody, i think it is good to help each other study even by themselves.But Jeff and Chandler, it also good to have study groups once in a while to like review right before a test. I think that to have a little bit of both sides will make all of y'all happy.